Diego Pérez █████

Hello. My name is Diego Pérez. I am a 22 y/o CompSci student, currently studying my 8th semester at Tec CEM, which has been my school for a whopping 6 years.

>What I expect from the Software Design & Architecture course

I am hoping for a nice grade, so that I can graduate on time :)

>My hobbies and/or personal interests

I enjoy creating digital art, developing video games and mobile applications, and practicing sports in my free time. 

Eventually learning music is also one of my endeavors. I enjoy playing guitar and synth (not really).

>Books, music, movies, TV programs that you have recently enjoyed.

Books (Ghost In the Wires, Ecce Homo, Also Sprach Zarathustra,  American Psycho)

Music (Carpenter Brut, Chopin, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Buddy Holly)

Movies (Bladerunner 2049, Spiderman: Far From Home, The Shape of Water, Anything by Tarantino) 

TV Programs (How to Sell Drugs Online Fast, The Great Hack, Breaking Bad, Black Mirror)




Comments